This section compiles a number of online and offline materials in PDF format which are based on different topics of the Civil Services Examination syllabus.
Disclaimer: The Free Text PDF content has been made available here to the students for educational purposes. Chronicle India does not claim any rights on this content. The copyright of the material provided here is completely owned by their original publisher, organization, author etc. Chronicle India does not use it for any kind of commercial purposes. The given material shall be used by the students for their knowledge, education, and reference purposes only.
- A Complex Picture Of Public Health
- Accidents And Road Safety
- An Assessment Of The Quality Of Primary Health Care In India
- Can The Polio Elimination Success Story Breed More Successes In India?
- Disadvantaged Rural Health – Issues And Challenges: A Review
- Health Behaviours & Problems Among Young People In India: Cause For Concern & Call For Action
- Health Care In India - Vision 2020
- Health Infrastructure In Rural India
- Health Service System In India
- Health System In India: Crisis & Alternatives
- Caste And Census A Forward Looking Strategy July 17 2010 EPW
- Our Census, Our Future, Our Caste ,Pacific Business Review - A Quarterly Refereed Journal
- Census Of India 2011 And The Issues Of National Security :a Dangerous Gambit Saroj Kumar RATH
- Limits Of The SECC Data, EPW July 18, 2015
- Socio-Economic And Caste Census 2011- Rural, MINISTRY OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- The Caste Connection On The Sacred Foundations Of Social Hierarchy ,Ghent University, Belgium