- Work with Us
Chronicle Publications Pvt. Ltd., a pioneer in imparting knowledge and guidance to the young and ambitious Indians have been creating the benchmark in the education sector since last 21 years through quality content of its highly recognizable books and magazines.
The group is a well-known trendsetter in the career media.
Chronicle career magazines, online study portals and distance programs are today’s first preference for the young career-oriented Indians. The group has branched out in distinctive dome which marked an impact of excellence in their respective trade.
We look for dynamic young professionals with ‘go getter’ attitude to be a part of our organization. If you find yourself with similar zeal to work and get associated with our brand, please send across your CVs to email@example.com
Content Developers (Full-time/ Part-time/ Work From Home):
We require Content Developers (Full-time/ Part-time/ Work from Home) in Hindi and English for developing study materials for UPSC and State PCS Examinations – General Studies and Optional Subjects.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have written Mains examination for minimum three times or five years of experience in this field.
- Applicant should have good writing skills; ability to develop, visualize, conceptualize, content/book on above areas.
Last Date for Submission: 15th December 2020
Require Senior Accountant having minimum 10 years of experience and conversant with G.S.T., T.D.S., Finalization of Balance Sheet etc.
CTC between 30k to 35K
Knowledge of Practical Accountancy
- Knows Head of Accounts.
- Journal Entries.
- Writing Cash Book.
- Preparation of Ledger Accounts.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Preparation of Final Trial Balance.
- Preparation of Final Accounts E.g. Trading, Profit & loss Account & Balance Sheet.
- Preparation of GST Computation.
- Filling of Challans & Returns like GSTR-3B, GSTR-1 & Reconciliation of GSTR-2A.
- Annual Return GSTR-9, Reconciliation Statement GSTR-9C And GST Audit.
- Preparation of E-Way Bills
- I.T. Slabs.
- Tax on Salaries and Different Rebates Applicable to Individuals.
- Tax on Business Firms & Companies.
- Filling of Challans of Advance Tax.
- Maximum Limit of Payment Without Deduction of T.D.S.
- Percentage of T.D.S. to be deducted on Different Payments.
- Calculation of T.D.S. to be deposited in Govt. A/c.
- Filling of Challans.
- Issue of T.D.S. Certificate to Parties.
- Filling of Returns.
Provident Fund & E.S.I.
- Applicability of P.F. & E.S.I. Commercial Firms.
- Calculation of P.F. & E.S.I.
- Preparation of Salary Statement.
- Filling of Challans of ESI & PF.
Senior SEO Executive:
Planning, development, and implementation of SEO strategies on projects. Continuous monitoring of industry trends and staying on top of search engine algorithmic changes.Educate teams on SEO, develop and update internal SEO documentation. Lead and execute all activities related to the company's organic search marketing strategy.Responsible for understanding client goals and deliverables Manage expectations of team through your understanding of search and communicating to team regarding development. Make sure all deliverables, timelines and commitments are being met.
Must have good knowledge and experience in the following on-page and off-page SEO factors.
- Meta tags
- keyword analysis
- page speed
- header tags
- image alt tags
- canonical tag
- XML sitemap
- broken links
- Internal linking
- article promotion
- classifieds listing
- social bookmarking
- video/ images/ infographics/ pdf/ audio promotion
- business listing
- Running PPC campaigns
- Link Building
- Familiarization Google analytics
Tele Marketing Executive:
- Position : Tele Marketing Executive
- Qualification : 12th Pass
- Experience : Experienced with 0 to 1 years of experience preferably in Colleges presentations. Must be good in English and Hindi communication
- Must have knowledge of MS Office.
- Requirement: Immediate
Experience : 0-2 Years (Freshers can also apply as trainee)
Qualification : BE/BTech in Computer Science / MCA
- PHP Developer with Experience on Yii Framework or Magento and CMS
- Must have experience in E-commerce website development
- Hands on experience in other frameworks and CMS
- Should be able to identify and define project design as per requirements
- Excellent working knowledge of MySQL database
- Strong working knowledge of JQuery