Parliament Q & A
- The rural coverage of schools by the Government in the country during the last three yearsalong with the goals set;
- whether the Government has any plans of setting up schools at every 5 kilometers radiusin the rural areas and if so, the details thereof; and
- the time by which it is likely to be implemented?
- Whether the Government focuses on the ease of living of people of the country;
- if so, the details thereof and the steps taken or being taken by the Government in this regard;
- Whether the Government has undertaken any survey to improve and mitigate problems in India’s growth model; and
- if so, the details and the outcome of the survey?
- The total number of registered/unregistered women domestic workers including minors in the country;
- whether many of the women domestic workers are sexually abused and not paid minimum wages, if so, the details thereof and the steps taken by the Government to provide minimum wages;
- whether the Government has implemented the standards set by the International Labour Conference for the women domestic workers, if so, the details thereof and if not, the reasons therefor;
(a)whether the Government is having any data on the number of Inter-State migrant workers across the country;
(b)if so, the details thereof, State-wise with their educational qualification and the sector in which they are engaged, State/gender/sector/qualification-wise;
(c)whether these migrant workers have been provided with the wages and other welfare measures as per Chapter IV of Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1979; and
(d)if not, the reasons therefor?
(a)whether the circulation of ‘Rupay’ Kisan Credit Card which has been created by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) has come in vogue in the country;
(b)if so, the details thereof;
(c)whether the banks/financial institutions are likely to launch the variant of the cards to attach to this system;
(d)if so, the details thereof alongwith the number of cardholders and the number of ATMs dealing with this card proposed to be installed by banks during the current year; and
(e)the steps taken/being taken by the Government to improve security and streamline the payment process of this card?
(a)whether the Government is aware of the increasing instances of student suicides in central educational institutes like IITs and Central Universities;
(b)if so, the number of such instances reported during the last three years; and
(c)the measures taken by the Government to stem such activities among the students?
(a)The details of the Pradhan Mantri (PM) Vidya Lakshmi Karyakram scheme along with its salient features;
(b)The total number of banks that have registered on the portal;
(c)The total number of educational loan schemes that are available for application on the portal; and
(a)Whether it is true that with more than 5,00,000 cases still pending at different levels of tax pipeline with disputed amount worth Rs.7-8 trillion, the Government proposes to launch an immunity scheme for the direct tax assesses and if so, the details thereof;
(b)Whether amnesty or immunity schemes affect the firmness of tax laws and would discourage tax payers from filing their dues accurately and at the same time be unfair to honest taxpayers and if so, the details thereof; and
(a)Whether the Government has taken/proposed to take any steps for improvements in banking and other financial institutions with a view to strengthen the Indian economy;
(b)If so, the details thereof;
(c)The steps being taken by the Government for improvement in NBFCs sector; and
(d)The steps being taken by the Government to make India 5 trillion dollar economy?