Parliament Q & A
- Whether Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector is the backbone of the Indian economy and generates second highest number of employments after agriculture and if so, the details thereof;
- whether MSMEs sector contributes 8-10 percent of the GDP, 40 percent of manufacturing output and 45 percent of exports from the country and if so, the details thereof; and
- the reasons for unfair treatment with MSMEs sector when it comes to provide facilities and stimulus to the said sector?
- The names of various schemes being run by the Government for the upliftment of minority community; and
- Whether the Ministry has allocated any funds to the State of Rajasthan particularly Alwar district for the upliftment of minority community and if so, the details thereof?
- whether the Government has taken note that a well-managed civil aviation infrastructure in India can bring down transport and communication costs, promote commercial and cultural activities, create jobs and ultimately unite people and markets and if so, the details thereof?
- whether the Government has taken any measures to put in place technologically advanced airlines to compete with today''s globalized world; and if so, the details thereof?
- whether the Government has taken note of increasing plastic waste in the country; and if so, the details thereof;
- whether the Government has fixed any target for generating electricity from plastic waste, including other organic and inorganic residue and if so, the details thereof; and
- whether the Government has made any special scheme for generating electricity through alternate methods in Bundelkhand/Uttarakhand and if so, the details thereof?
- whether Indian economy has started showing decline in the import duty received by the Government from Chinese goods due to impact of Coronavirus and if so, the details thereof along with the assessment made by the Government in this regard and the corrective measures taken/being taken for the same;
- whether it is true that India is heavily dependent on China for the raw material used in the manufacturing in the country and if so, the details thereof;
- whether the Government is searching for some other alternatives for the raw materials being imported from China and if so, the details thereof along with the steps taken in this regard;
- whether the Government is going to announce a set of measures to tackle possible disruption of supply of drugs and other manufactured goods due to Coronavirus outbreak in China and if so, the details thereof;
- whether any meeting has been held with the Industry players/businessmen and other stakeholders in this regard and if so, the detailed discussion held and the plan chalked out to address the concern raised by them; and
- whether the Government proposes to set up any centre in the country for spreading of awareness of the cultural heritage of India;
- if so, the State-wise/Union Territory-wise details thereof;
- the steps taken or proposed to be taken by the Government for creating awareness about cultural heritage and values of India among the people in this regard?
- whether the Government has set any target to provide employment and self-employment especially in States having underdeveloped and backward districts under various skill development schemes;
- if so, the details thereof, State-wise, Scheme-wise along with the number of semi-employed and unemployed youth in various States, State-wise;
- the number of unemployed youth given employment during the last three years and the current year under various skill development schemes, scheme-wise, State/UT-wise and gender-wise; and
- the number of skill development schemes in operation and the sector-wise number of skill development centres, State-wise?
- whether the recent initiatives taken by the Government has yielded any fruits to bring down the unemployment amongst the youth which is stated to be about 17 per cent;
- if so, the details thereof and if not, the reasons therefor;
- the manner in which the Government aims to tackle this demographic issue once in a generation through sustained efforts; and
- the steps taken/being taken by the Government to solve the major issue of employability through quality of higher education?
- The rural coverage of schools by the Government in the country during the last three yearsalong with the goals set;
- whether the Government has any plans of setting up schools at every 5 kilometers radiusin the rural areas and if so, the details thereof; and
- the time by which it is likely to be implemented?
- Whether the Government focuses on the ease of living of people of the country;
- if so, the details thereof and the steps taken or being taken by the Government in this regard;
- Whether the Government has undertaken any survey to improve and mitigate problems in India’s growth model; and
- if so, the details and the outcome of the survey?