In which of the following place, AadiMahotsav is currently being organized by the Government of India
Which of the following High Court recently launched its first ‘Virtual Court’?
Recently, Indian Institute of Science (IISc.) has designed an Anti-Microbial Peptide (AMP) that can kill a specific multi-drug resistant bacterium. What is the name of the bacterium?
Recently, the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade granted Geographical Indication(GI) tag to certain products across the country.These products are-
- Tirur betel vine
Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
7th April to 13th April 2019
31st March to 6th April 2019
24th to 30th March 2019
17th to 23rd March 2019
10th to 16th March 2019
3rd to 9th March 2019
24th February to 2nd March 2019
17th to 23rd February 2019
10th to 16th February 2019
3rd to 9th February 2019
27th January to 2nd February 2019
20th to 26th January 2019
13rd to 19th January 2019
6th to 12nd January 2019
30th December 2018 to 5th January 2019
23rd to 29th December 2018
16th to 22nd December 2018
Discuss the mandate and objective of the Centre for Oral and Tribal Literature?
Antiquities and Art Treasuries Act must be revised so as to make trading in Indian art more institutionalized. Do you agree with this suggestion?
Question : In the present scenario, “US and Iran are trying to avoid war and yet win a game of appearance”. Examine.
Question : The recent judgment of Bombay High Court which upheld the reservation for Marathas will have detrimental impact on the governance architecture. Analyse.
Question : It has been observed that Judges are recusing themselves from hearing the cases on flimsy grounds, but the post that judges occupy gives them zero immunity from recusal, irrespective of the price they have to pay in their personal & professional life. Comment (250 Words)
Article 370 is a contentious provision in the Constitution which incites many sentiments of the general public and political parties alike. This article has been in the news numerous times due to its combative nature
Recently on 5th April 2019, South Korea launched the world’s first nationwide 5G mobile networks, giving access to super-fast wireless technology to its users. However, the buzzword around 5G technology is doing the rounds since long and has pitted major superpowers against one another to gain an edge over their rivals.
India's Parliament plays a lesser role in formulation and execution of foreign policy than in other parliamentary democracies. This is not what the founders of modern India envidaged. The record of discussions in the Constituent Assembly soon after Independence shows that India's founding elite wanted Parliament to be supreme in the conduct of international affairs.
It is an international forum that brings together the world's 20 leading industrialized and emerging economies which accounts for 85 per cent of world GDP, 80% of total global trade volume and two-thirds of its population. It serves as a convention for deliberate economic communication between industrialized and developing countries.
China recently became the third country to land a probe on the Moon on January 2, 2019 but its operation is a more significant issue since the probe landed on the dark side of the moon- a historic feat which no other country has achieved.
- Animal Rights As A Mainstream Phenome
- Animal Right And Human Wrongs
- MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT AND FORESTS
- Care And Managements Of Elephants In Temples
- NATIONAL LIVESTOCK POLICY, 2013
- THE ANIMAL WELFARE ACT, 2011
- The Animal Welfare Act, 2011
- MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT AND FORESTS
- Dogs And Their Sterilization
- Report On Wildlife
- ANIMAL PROTECTION LAWS FOR THE GUIDANCE OF POLICE, HAWOs, NGOs AND AWOs
- A Complex Picture Of Public Health
- Accidents And Road Safety
- An Assessment Of The Quality Of Primary Health Care In India
- Can The Polio Elimination Success Story Breed More Successes In India?
- DISADVANTAGED RURAL HEALTH – ISSUES AND CHALLENGES: A REVIEW
- Health Behaviours & Problems Among Young People In India: Cause For Concern & Call For Action
- HEALTH CARE IN INDIA - VISION 2020
- HEALTH INFRASTRUCTURE IN RURAL INDIA
- Health Service System In India
- Health System In India: Crisis & Alternatives
- Caste And Census A Forward Looking Strategy July 17 2010 EPW
- Our Census, Our Future, Our Caste ,Pacific Business Review - A Quarterly Refereed Journal
- Census Of India 2011 And The Issues Of National Security :a Dangerous Gambit Saroj Kumar RATH
- Limits Of The SECC Data, EPW July 18, 2015
- Socio-Economic And Caste Census 2011- Rural, MINISTRY OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- The Caste Connection On The Sacred Foundations Of Social Hierarchy ,Ghent University, Belgium
IAS Books Collection