INDIAN ECONOMY Summary & Analysis
The weightage of questions being asked from Economic Survey and Budget is increasing in UPSC Civil Services Examination. This is true for both Prelims and Mains examination. The book Indian Economy Summary and Analysis of Economic Survey I-II& Budget 2018-19 is a concise book to aid in the preparation for IAS aspirants. Thebook also includes probable questions – both for Prelims and Mains – from EconomicSurvey and Budget.
- A New ,Exciting Bird's-Eye View of the Indian Economy through the GST.
- Investment and Saving Slowdowns and Recoveries; Cross-Country Insight for India.
- Reconciling Fiscal Federalism ans Accountability.
- Climate,Climate Change & Agriculture.
- Transforming Science and Technology in India.
Nice book for Economics..
it easy for an IAS aspirant to gain knowledge in the domain of economics for UPSC CSE..