Current Affairs Question - 10 February 2021
National Indian Economy
Consider the following statements with reference to the Biomethanation:
- It is a process by which organic material is microbiologically converted under aerobic conditions to biogas.
- Three basic groups of microorganisms are used in Biomethanation - fermenting bacteria, organic acid oxidizing bacteria, and methanogenic archaea.
- Unlike other kinds of waste treatment processes, this process is completely self-sufficient and doesn’t require an external power source.
Which of the statement(s) given is/are correct?
1 and 3
2 and 3
1, 2 and 3
National Modern History
Indian National Movement
Consider the following statements:
- Provincial Congress Committees were reorganized on the basis of linguistic areas.
- Tilak Swarajya fund was started to fund the movement.
- It was this time prominent educational centres like Kashi Vidyapith, Gujarat Vidyapith and Jamia Milia came into existence.
The above given statements are true for which of the following Indian National movement for freedom?
Civil Disobedience Movement
Quit India Movement