Civil Services Chronicle Online, April, 2020:
Consider the following statements with reference to the Sodium Hypochlorite:
- Sodium Hypochlorite is a chlorine compound often used as a disinfectant or a bleaching agent.
- Dakin's solution is a dilute solution of sodium hypochlorite (0.4% to 0.5%) and other stabilizing ingredients, traditionally used as an antiseptic.
Consider the following statements:
- The Ways and Means Advances (WMA) scheme is designed to meet temporary mismatches in the receipts and payments of the government.
- Under this, the government can avail of immediate cash from the RBI, if required. But it has to return the amount within 60 days.
- Interest rate for WMA is currently charged at the repo rate.
Consider the following statements with reference to the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC):
- The Biological Weapons Convention is the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning the development, production and stockpiling of an entire category of weapons of mass destruction, was opened for signature on 10 April 1972.
- The BWC does not ban the use of biological and toxin weapons but reaffirms the 1925 Geneva Protocol, which prohibits such use. It also does not ban biodefense programs.
Choose the correct answer from the codes given below: