Current Affairs Question - 16 August 2022
Post Devolution Revenue Deficit
Consider the given statements with reference to the Post Devolution Revenue Deficit:
- It is provided to the States under Article 276 of the Constitution.
- The grants are released as per the recommendations of the Finance Commission in monthly installments to meet the gap in revenue accounts of the States post-devolution.
Choose the correct statement(s) from the options below:
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Science & Technology
Multispectral Maps Of Mars
Consider the following statements:
- Recently, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) released the first portions of the multispectral maps of the surface of Mars.
- The first batch of the map comprises 20000 images, with each image representing a strip of land 540 km long and 10 km wide.
- The multicoloured map covers 86 percent of the Martian surface. NASA will release the map in its entirety over the next six months in batches.
Which of the above statement(s) is/are true?
1 and 2
2 and 3
1 and 3
All of the above