Recently, the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) has launched a project for undertaking Immunocontraceptive Project for population management of wild animals. Consider the following statements regarding the project:
- The project includes four species of wild animals, viz. Elephant, Wild boar, Monkeys and Hog Deer.
- It will begin in Assam and then implemented in rest of the country.
- The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) and the National Institute of Immunology (NII) will develop a protocol of immunocontraception.
- It is technology that uses a female animal’s immune system to build a protein around the egg that prevents it from fertilising.
Consider the following statements with regard to Air Pollution:
- The government has banned import of pet coke for purpose of trading in Delhi and its neighbouring states.
- Government launched a people’s campaign #SelfiewithSapling.
- National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) has set a target to reduce 10 per cent of the pollution in three years and 30 per cent in the next 5 years.
Select the correct answer using the code given below: