- Current Affairs
- Day Wise Current Affairs
- 27 February 2023!
News Crux Web Portal & Apps
Recently, e-Sanjeevani app, developed by the Centre for Development of Advance Computing (C-DAC) under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, was praised by the Prime Minister for its contribution to telemedicine in India.
- E-Sanjeevani is a browser-based platform-independent application that allows for both ‘doctor-to-doctor’ and ‘patient-to-doctor’ teleconsultations
- The app is about the ‘National Telemedicine Service of India’ which according to the health ministry is the world's largest telemedicine implementation in primary healthcare.
- It is being implemented under the Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centre (AB-HWCs) programme.
- Virtual Link Establishment: The e-Sanjeevani service establishes a virtual link between the beneficiary and the doctor or specialist at the hub, which will be a tertiary healthcare facility.
- Real-time Virtual Consultations: The app allows for real-time virtual consultations between doctors and specialists at the hub and the beneficiary (via paramedics) at the spoke.
- e-Prescription Generation: The e-prescription generated at the conclusion of the session is used to obtain medications.
- Improved Healthcare Access: The app facilitates easy access to quality health services remotely via eSanjeevani by visiting the nearest Ayushman Bharat Health & Wellness Centre.
Telemedicine: It is the delivery of health services from a distance via the internet, and it not only expands the reach of health services but also improves the quality while saving time and money.
News Crux Defence
Exercise Cobra Warrior
On February 23, 2023, the Indian Air Force announced that the Tejas, India's first indigenously designed, developed, and manufactured Light Combat Aircraft (LCA), would participate in the Cobra Warrior exercises which is scheduled to be held between March 6 and 27, at Royal Air Force Station, Waddington, in the United Kingdom.
- The Exercise aims to provide operational exposure and share best practices amongst the participating air forces, thereby enhancing combat capability and forging bonds of friendship.
- The Tejas will use this platform to demonstrate its maneuverability and operational capability.
- The Tejas will be flying alongside combat aircraft from the Royal Air Force and other leading air forces, including from Saudi Arabia, Belgium, and Sweden.
- Appointment & Resignation
- Awards In News
- Defence/Military Exercises
- Ecology & Environment
- Famous Books
- Important Days/Weeks
- Important Decade
- Organisation In News
- Persons In News
- Places In News
- Plans & Policy
- Scheme & Programme
- Science & Technology
- Species In News
- Summit, Seminars & Conferences
- Web Portal & Apps
State In News