Consider the following with reference to ammonium nitrate:
- In its pure form, ammonium nitrate (NH4NO3) is a yellow, crystalline chemical which is insoluble in water.
- It is also the main component of the explosive composition known as ANFO — ammonium nitrate fuel oil.
- Ammonium nitrate is used in some instant cold packs, as its dissolution in water is highly endothermic.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct? Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
‘कोविड-19 इन एन अर्बन वर्ल्ड’ (COVID-19 in an Urban World) के अनुसार नई दिल्ली में लॉकडाउन के दौरान वायुमंडल में नाइट्रोजन डाइऑक्साइड के स्तर में 70 प्रतिशत से अधिक की गिरावट दर्ज की गई। यह रिपोर्ट किसके द्वारा जारी की गई?
Consider the following statements with reference to the Nagara School of Temple architecture:
- In the Nagara style, the temple is generally constructed on an upraised platform called jagati.
- Mandapas are present in front of the Garbhagriha.
- Nagara style doesn’t usually have elaborate boundary walls or gateways (South Indian temples often sport magnificent Gopurams).
- Nagara School is further subdivided into different schools based on region like Odisha, Khajuraho, Solanki, etc.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct? Choose the correct answer from the options given below: