Consider the following statements with reference to the Group of Twenty(G-20):
- The G20 is an informal group of 19 countries and the European Union, with representatives of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.
- The G-20's ranks include five members of the Group of Seven (G-7), a forum of the seven countries with the world's largest developed economies.
Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
Consider the following statements:
- Article 23 provides that no child under the age of fourteen shall work in any factory or mine or engage in any hazardous employment.
- Article 24 prohibits trafficking in human beings and other similar forms of forced labour.
- Article 29 provides that any section of the citizens residing in any part of India having a distinct language, script or culture of its own, shall have the right to conserve the same.
- Article 30 of the Indian Constitution states the right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct? Choose the correct answer from the codes given below: