Current Questions

Atma Nirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) Scheme

With reference to the PM Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) Scheme, consider the following statements:

  1. Under the scheme, vendors can avail working capital loan of up to Rs10,000, which is repayable in monthly instalments within one year.
  2. 2On timely/early repayment of the loan, an interest subsidy of 5 % per annum will be credited to the bank accounts of beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) on six-months basis.

Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:


आईडीईएक्‍स (iDEX) पहल

भारतीय रक्षा क्षेत्र में नवाचारों को प्रोत्साहित करने और विकसित करने के उद्देश्य से आईडीईएक्स (iDEX) पहल को कब शुरू किया गया था?


झुग्गी उन्नयन कार्यक्रम

किस राज्य सरकार ने राज्य को तीन वर्ष के भीतर झुग्गी- झोपड़ियों से मुक्त कराने के लिए ‘झुग्गी उन्नयन कार्यक्रम’ (slum upgradation programme) की शुरुआत की है?


ग्रेट लर्निंग’ के ब्रांड एंबेसडर

एडटेक (शिक्षा प्रौद्योगिकी) कंपनी ‘ग्रेट लर्निंग’ ने किस भारतीय क्रिकेटर अपना ब्रांड एंबेसडर नियुक्त करने की घोषणा की?


Compensatory Afforestation Fund Act, 2016

With reference to the Compensatory Afforestation Fund Act (CAFA), 2016, consider the following statements:

  1. The Act established a National Compensatory Afforestation Fund under the Public Account of India and State Compensatory Afforestation Fund under the Public Account of each state.
  2. The National Fund gets 60% of funds collected and the remaining 40 % goes to respective State Fund.
  3. The collected funds must be utilized only for afforestation and regeneration of forest ecosystem and not for wild life protection and infrastructure development.

Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct? Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:


Shaurya Missile

Consider the following statements with reference to the Shaurya missile:

  1. Shaurya is a land variant of short-range Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile (SLBM) K-15 Sagarika.
  2. It belong to the K missile family — codenamed after late Dr APJ Abdul Kalam — which are launched from Arihant class of nuclear submarines.

Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:


पूर्वी हिंद महासागर क्षेत्र में 'पासेज आभ्यास'

भारतीय नौसेना ने 23- 24 सितंबर, 2020 को पूर्वी हिंद महासागर क्षेत्र में किस देश की नौसेना के साथ एक 'पासेज आभ्यास' (PASSEX) में हिस्सा लिया?


Showing 31-40 of 2,198 items.