Parliament Q & A
Civil Services Chronicle Online, August, 2020:
- The rural coverage of schools by the Government in the country during the last three yearsalong with the goals set;
- whether the Government has any plans of setting up schools at every 5 kilometers radiusin the rural areas and if so, the details thereof; and
- the time by which it is likely to be implemented?
- Whether the Government focuses on the ease of living of people of the country;
- if so, the details thereof and the steps taken or being taken by the Government in this regard;
- Whether the Government has undertaken any survey to improve and mitigate problems in India’s growth model; and
- if so, the details and the outcome of the survey?
- The total number of registered/unregistered women domestic workers including minors in the country;
- whether many of the women domestic workers are sexually abused and not paid minimum wages, if so, the details thereof and the steps taken by the Government to provide minimum wages;
- whether the Government has implemented the standards set by the International Labour Conference for the women domestic workers, if so, the details thereof and if not, the reasons therefor;
Showing 1-3 of 3 items.