Parliament Q & A
Civil Services Chronicle Online, july, 2021:
The prices of food items are inter-alia affected by mismatch in demand and supply, shortfall in production owing to adverse weather conditions, seasonality, increased transportation costs, supply chain constraints etc.
Question by: Bhagwanth Khuba
- whether the Government is aware of the fact that more than 20 per cent of informal workers are still jobless;
- if so, the details thereof; and
- the steps taken by the government in this regard?
Question by: Shri Adala Prabhakara Reddy, Dr. Beesetti Venkata Satyavathi, Shri Uday Pratap Singh
- whether the Government intends to bring in a two child policy in the country in order to control rising population and if so, the details thereof;
- if not, the reasons therefor; and
- the details of other such measures being taken by the Government including bringing in a legislation to control rising population levels?
Question by: Mohanbhai Kalyanji Kundariya, Dipsinh Shankarsinh Rathod, Anil Firojiya
- whether the principle of self-reliant village that formed the basis of strong Indian Economy and its reputation as a golden bird, has been destroyed due to colonialism;
- if so, whether any steps have been taken to rectify/improve this situation;
- whether with the passage of time, the decline in agricultural profit, the dazzling lights of cities, need for modern education and lack of modern amenities have turned villages into were residential centres of Indian housing; and
- if so, whether any corrective steps have been taken by the Government in this regard?
- Appointment & Resignation
- Awards In News
- Defence/Military Exercises
- Ecology & Environment
- Famous Books
- Important Days/Weeks
- Important Decade
- Organisation In News
- Persons In News
- Places In News
- Plans & Policy
- Scheme & Programme
- Science & Technology
- Species In News
- Summit, Seminars & Conferences
- Web Portal & Apps
State In News