Parliament Q & A
Question by: Feroze Varun Gandhi
- whether the Government maintains a distinction between ‘informal ‘and ‘unorganised‘ sector;
- if so, the details thereof and if not, the reasons therefor;
- the total number of unorganised and informal workforce and its proportion to the total workforce and the percentage of working females employed in the unorganised or informal sector; and
- the steps taken by Government to promote formalisation of workforce?
Question by: Jayant Sinha
- The steps taken by the Government to boost the Artificial Intelligence (AI) sector in the country;
- The objectives that the Global Partnership on AI seeks to achieve; and
- The steps taken by the Government to empower the youth with AI skill- set?
Question by: Sarmistha Sethi.
- whether the Government is aware of reduction in forest cover across the country as a result of which climate is adversely affected;
- if so, steps that have been taken/are being taken to improve the forest cover;
- whether there is any proposal to develop specific forest zones for growth of medicinal plants; and
- if so, the details thereof?
Question by: Omprakash Bhupalsinh alias Pawan Rajenimbalkar.
- whether e-waste is increasing rapidly in the country, every year;
- whether the Government has any plan for disposal of e-waste,
- whether the Government is aware that the workers engaged in e-waste management are getting affected by various diseases and several casualties have been recorded as a result; and
- if so, the steps taken by the Government to save people from such problems and to set up a safe disposal system for e-waste?
Question by: Balubhau (Alias Suresh Narayan) Dhanorkar.
- whether there has been an adverse impact of the COVID-19 lockdown on the physical and mental health of children;if so, the details thereof; and
- the steps taken/being taken to promote awareness about mental health issues among children and parents and address the anxiety issues caused in children by the fear of COVID-19 virus?
Question by: Rahul Kaswan.
- whether the prevalence of malnutrition is highest in the country globally;
- Whether the Government is aware that forty four percent children below the age of three years are suffering from malnutrition;
- the names and details of such States where the number of children suffering from malnutrition are the highest; and
- the corrective steps taken by Government in this regard?
- Whether Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector is the backbone of the Indian economy and generates second highest number of employments after agriculture and if so, the details thereof;
- whether MSMEs sector contributes 8-10 percent of the GDP, 40 percent of manufacturing output and 45 percent of exports from the country and if so, the details thereof; and
- the reasons for unfair treatment with MSMEs sector when it comes to provide facilities and stimulus to the said sector?
- The names of various schemes being run by the Government for the upliftment of minority community; and
- Whether the Ministry has allocated any funds to the State of Rajasthan particularly Alwar district for the upliftment of minority community and if so, the details thereof?
- whether the Government has taken note that a well-managed civil aviation infrastructure in India can bring down transport and communication costs, promote commercial and cultural activities, create jobs and ultimately unite people and markets and if so, the details thereof?
- whether the Government has taken any measures to put in place technologically advanced airlines to compete with today''s globalized world; and if so, the details thereof?
- whether the Government has taken note of increasing plastic waste in the country; and if so, the details thereof;
- whether the Government has fixed any target for generating electricity from plastic waste, including other organic and inorganic residue and if so, the details thereof; and
- whether the Government has made any special scheme for generating electricity through alternate methods in Bundelkhand/Uttarakhand and if so, the details thereof?