Consider the following statements:
- Adjournment motion is introduced both in the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha to draw the attention of the House to a definite matter of urgent public importance.
- When the House is adjourned without naming a day for reassembly, it is called adjournment sine die.
Which of the statement(s)given above is/are correct?
Consider the following statements with reference to Financial Grants:
- Supplementary grant is granted when the amount authorised by the Parliament through the appropriation act for a particular service for the current financial year is found to be insufficient for that year.
- Additional grant is granted when a need has arisen during the current financial year for additional expenditure upon some new service not contemplated in the budget for that year.
- Token grant is granted when funds to meet the proposed expenditure on a new service can be made available by re-appropriation.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct? Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
राष्ट्रीय सांख्यिकी कार्यालय द्वारा जारी सर्वेक्षण रिपोर्ट 'घरेलू सामाजिक उपभोग: जुलाई 2017 से जून 2018 तक - राष्ट्रीय प्रतिदर्श सर्वेक्षण के 75वें दौर के हिस्से के रूप में भारत में शिक्षा' के अनुसार साक्षारता में सबसे निचले स्थान पर कौन है?