Defence & Security:
Consider the following statements:
- Hypersonic weapons refer to weapons that travel faster than Mach 3 and have the capability to maneuver during the entire flight.
- Hypersonic vehicles typically consist of a Supersonic Combustion Ramjet, or Scramjet propulsion system to enable such high speeds.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Joint Military Exercise Dharma Guardian-2019 between India and Japan will be is scheduled to take place between from 19th October to 2nd November, 2019. Consider the following statements about the Dharma Guardian:
- Exercise DHARMA GUARDIAN is an annual training event which is being conducted in India since 2016.
- The scope of this exercise covers joint training on counter-terrorism operations in the jungle and urban scenario.
Consider the following statements vis-à-vis International Fleet Review (IFR) 2019:
- IFR 2019 is conducted off the coast of Vishakhapatnam in India.
- IFR is a platform for world’s navies to showcase their prowess and indigenous ship designing and ship building capabilities in a global/ international arena.
- INS Arihant will take part in IFR 2019.
Choose the correct answer from the code given below:
Which of the following statements is correct with respect to ‘Cryptojacking’?
- It is using someone's computer to store and do the transactions with crypto currency.
- It is using someone’s computer to mine the crypto currency.
Select the correct answer using the code given below: