Consider the following statements with reference to the NASA’s Artemis Program:
- The Artemis program is an ongoing crewed spaceflight program carried out predominantly by NASA, with the goal of landing "the first woman and the next man" on the Moon, specifically at the lunar South Pole region by 2024.
- The program also involves a strategy to use the moon-orbiting way station dubbed the Gateway as a site for Mars analog missions.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?
Consider the following statements with reference to Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment Follow-on (GRACE-FO) Mission:
- The Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment Follow-on (GRACE-FO) mission is a partnership between NASA and the National Centre for Space Studies (CNES)-France.
- The GRACE miss ions measure variations in gravity over Earth's surface, producing a new map of the gravity field every 30 days.
Consider the following statements with respect to the International Space Station:
- The International Space Station launched its first piece in 1998.
- The ISS serves as a microgravity and space environment research laboratory in which crew members conduct experiments in biology, human biology, physics, astronomy, meteorology, and other fields
- The ISS programme is a joint project between five participating space agencies: NASA (United States), Roscosmos (Russia), JAXA (Japan), ESA (Europe), CSA (Canada) and ISRO (India).
Select the correct answer using the code given below: