Consider the following given statements with reference to Samagra Shiksha:
- Samagra Shiksha is an integrated scheme for school education extending from pre-school to class XII to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education.
- It subsumes the two Centrally Sponsored schemes-Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA).
Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
Recently, the Ministry of Human Resource and Development has announced the National Educational Alliance for Technology (NEAT) Scheme to gain better results in higher education.Consider the following statements about NEAT:
- The objective is to use Artificial Intelligence to make learning more personalised and customised as per the requirements of the learner.
- Under this, it has been proposed to create a National Alliance with such technology developing EdTech Companies through a Public Private Partnership (PPP) model.
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) would be the implementing agency for the NEAT program.
Consider the following statements regarding the Drugs and Clinical Trials Rules, 2019:
- In the New Drugs and Clinical Trials Rules, 2019, the time for approving applications for drugs manufactured in India has been reduced to 60 and 120 days for those developed outside the country.
- The Nodal Ministry for implementing the rule is Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- As per the new rule, the requirement of a local clinical trial may be waived off for approval of a new drug if it is approved and marketed in any of the countries EU, UK, Australia, Japan and US.
- The new rule imposes restrictions to launch Orphan Drugs in India.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below: