Space Technology :
Consider the following given statements regarding the recently launched Chandrayan-2 mission.
- It was launched through GSLV MK-III.
- Chandrayaan-2 will try to land near the little-explored south pole of the Moon.
- The launch vehicle will be carrying an orbiter, a rover named Pragyan and a lander named Vikram.
- If successful, it will make India 4th country after Russia, United States and China to pull off a soft landing on moon.
Consider the following statements with National Remote Sensing Centre:
- It is responsible for remote sensing satellite data acquisition and processing, data dissemination, aerial remote sensing and decision support for disaster management.
- NRSC Ground station at Shadnagar acquires Earth Observation data from Indian remote-sensing satellites but not from different foreign satellites.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Showing 1-2 of 2 items.