Issues Relating To Health :
Recently, the government decided to set up a National Genomic Grid (NGG), which will study genomic data of cancer patients from India.Consider the following statements about the NGG:
- The proposed grid will be in line with the National Cancer Tissue Biobank (NCTB).
- It will collect samples from cancer patients, through a network of pan-India collection centres by bringing all cancer treatment institutions on board.
Choose the correct answers from the codes given below:
Ministry of Human Resources and Development(HRD) has recently launched an Integrated Online Junction for School Education ‘Shagun’.Consider the Following statements regarding Shagun:
- It is an initiative to improve school education system by creating a junction for all online portals and websites relating to various activities of the Department of School Education and Literacy in the Government of India and all States and Union Territories.
- Websites of Kendriya Vidyalayas, Navodaya Vidyalayas, other CBSE affiliated schools, SCERTs, among others are integrated with Shagun.
- It also provides to set up an Integrated National School Education Treasury (INSET).
Choose the correct answer from the codes given below: