Recently the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) found Aflatoxin-M1 in Processed Milk. Consider the following statements about the Aflatoxin-M1:
- Aflatoxins are toxins produced by certain fungi which are generally found in agricultural crops like maize, peanuts, cotton seed and others.
- According to a World Health Organization (WHO) , consumption of food containing aflatoxin concentrations of one milligram per kilogram or higher has been suspected to cause aflatoxicosis, the outcome of which consists of acute liver failure, jaundice, lethargy and nausea, eventually leading to death.
Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
Recently, the Prime Minister of India and the President of the People's Republic of China held their Second Informal Summit in Chennai (Mamallapuram), India.Consider the following statements about the Mamallapuram:
- The city of Mamallapuram was founded by the Chalukyaking RajendraChola I in the 7thcentury AD.
- Shore temple ofMamallapuramwas designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984.
According to a recent report published by Fitch Solutions Macro Research, India will overtake China as the largest importer of coking coal by 2025.Consider the following statements about the coking coal:
- Coking coal, also known as metallurgical coal, is used to create coke, one of the key irreplaceable inputs for the production of steel.
- Coke is produced by heating coking coals in a coke oven in oxidizing atmosphere.
- The property that really sets coking coals apart from other coals is its coking ability, which is the specific property required in order to make coke suitable for steel making.
- Coking coals generally have volatile matter contents of 20% to 32% – i.e., the low- and medium-volatile anthracite ranks.
Which of the following statements given above is/are correct?