Agriculture & Livestock :
Consider the following given statements about the African Swine Fever(AFS):
- AFS is caused by a large RNA virus of the Asfarviridae family, which also infects ticks of the genus Ornithodoros.
- The disease listed in the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) Terrestrial Animal Health Code.
Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
Consider the following statements vis-à-vis Mariculture:
- It is a specialised branch of aquaculture that is related to cultivation of plants & fishes in fresh water.
- Dugong & Green Turtle depends upon sea weeds for food.
- Sea weeds are calorie dense and are deficient in Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids.
Choose the correct answer from the code given below:
Showing 1-2 of 2 items.