Two Indian Supercomputers In TOP500
Two Indian supercomputers have found place in a biennial ranking of supercomputers by TOP 50, released on 16th November 2020.
- Param Siddhi, the high performance computing-artificial intelligence (HPC-AI) supercomputer established under National Supercomputing Mission (NSM) at C-DAC has achieved global ranking of 63.
- Mihir: Another system - Mihir have been ranked 146th in the list.
Top 5 Supercomputers as on 16th November 2020
- Fugaku (Japan): 415.5 petaflops
- Summit (USA): 148.8 petaflops
- Sierra (USA): 94.6 petaflops
- Sunway TaihuLight (China): 93 petaflops
- Selene (USA): 63.4 petaflops