Group Of Seven (G7)
Consider the following statements about Group of Seven (G7):
- The Group of Seven (G7) is an inter-governmental political forum consisting of Canada, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- ‘Cornwall Declaration’, aimed at preventing future pandemics was signed during the 47th G7 Leaders summit 2021.
- India, Australia and South Korea were invited to participate in the proceedings of the summit as “guest countries”.
- The G7 does not have a formal constitution or a fixed headquarters and the decisions taken by leaders during annual summits are binding.
- All the G7 countries and India are a part of G20.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
1, 2 and 4
2, 3 and 5
3, 4 and 5
3 and 5