Chronicle Publications Pvt. Ltd., a pioneer in imparting knowledge and guidance to the young and ambitious Indians have been creating the benchmark in the education sector since last 21 years through quality content of its highly recognizable books and magazines.
The group is a well-known trendsetter in the career media.
Chronicle career magazines, online study portals and distance programs are today’s first preference for the young career-oriented Indians. The group has branched out in distinctive dome which marked an impact of excellence in their respective trade.
We look for dynamic young professionals with ‘go getter’ attitude to be a part of our organization. If you find yourself with similar zeal to work and get associated with our brand, please send across your CVs to email@example.com
Tele Marketing Executive:
- Position : Tele Marketing Executive
- Qualification : 12th Pass
- Experience : Experienced with 0 to 1 years of experience preferably in Colleges presentations. Must be good in English and Hindi communication
- Must have knowledge of MS Office.
- Requirement: Immediate
Experience : 0-2 Years (Freshers can also apply as trainee)
Qualification : BE/BTech in Computer Science / MCA
- PHP Developer with Experience on Yii Framework or Magento and CMS
- Must have experience in E-commerce website development
- Hands on experience in other frameworks and CMS
- Should be able to identify and define project design as per requirements
- Excellent working knowledge of MySQL database
- Strong working knowledge of JQuery
Sub Editors/Trainee Content Writers (Full-time) (Vacancy Closed):
Content development of different current affairs and topics related to IAS preparation. The candidate should be able to handle time-pressure and should stick to deadlines. Candidates appearing at least 3 times in IAS Main Examinations with good communication skills, good academic background with post graduation in Political Science, Economics, History and Geography, Law, Psychology etc.
Vacancy Sub EditorS/Writers(Hindi & English) (Vacancy Closed):
Candidate must have very good exposure to current affairs and GS for IAS exam with excellent writing skill.
Candidates who appeared atleast thrice in IAS mains exam preferably in Eco .Pub.Ad., Socio,Geog.etc.recently will be given preference.
SUB-EDITORS/Content Developers/Student Advisors (Hindi & English) (Vacancy Closed):
Candidates who have written IAS mains exam at least thrice.